Here comes the SLIP v.3!

Qui sono raccolte tutte le vecchie proposte di sfida
Bloccato
Palteza

Here comes the SLIP v.3!

Messaggio da Palteza »

Immagine

Click on the image to reach the SLIP webiste!
End of subscription : 31/12/2010
Competition starts on : 10/01/2011

If you guy read these lines at this moment, i can tell you your destiny is in a good shape.

After Lourdes in France where miracles strangely happen, an other more stranger than strange phenomena will make people have a better life ... what about a little bit suspense guys!? haha

2011 calendar appeared a bit blank, then Chuck Norris came and decided that something had to be done "fucking hell!" (yep, he was on edge, a chinese kicked his butt the day before) : and the SLIP III, Spam League in Dirt Paradise 3, came!

Am i hearing you expected better!!?? You are dishonest guy!

For the non-traitors still interested, let's hear what follows :

If you have never heard about the SLIP (you must live in a cavern, come on!), Chuck wrote some words for you (sorry he's absent ... had to kick back some chinese butt) :

"This great competition i created works with a system of leagues. Each team of one league matches against all of the teams in its league : the 3 first reach the upper league for the next season, and the 3 last go down ... but I personnally remain alone in 1st league whatever happen."

I bet our Chuck found the right words to convince you. Come on, put your more beautiful gold underpant, bring your pink elephant with you, and join us mate!

See ya!

VIDEO >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETpdlmpj ... r_embedded
Echoes

Re: Here comes the SLIP v.3!

Messaggio da Echoes »

Yo KKX !

Don't you have no motivation for the SLIP 3 ? or no time ? i hope to see you, cause, there are beautifull teams registered and not you, what the hell ? ^^

HF
Bloccato